Having great quality speakers or a custom sound system really makes a difference when it comes to getting higher quality entertainment. The sound can feel much thicker and more rich if set up the right way. Here are some quick steps to set them up.
Placement. One of the best ways to set speakers up are to place them angling in a triangle pattern. With each side of the triangle the same distance. Also try to speakers and tweeters at ear level.
Wire. Cut and measure enough speaker wire to connect speakers to the receiver. Using a wire stripper, strip the wire insulation off each end so about 1/2 inch of bare wire is sticking out.
Connect. Making sure to match up positive to positive, and negative to negative. Connect the 1/2 inch of bare speaker wire to speakers.
Receiver. Same thing as connecting the wire to the speaker, take the bare ends of the extended speaker wire and connect them to the receiver. Making sure to connect the left speaker to the left speaker terminal on the receiver. Same thing with the right. Also connect positive to positive and negative to negative.
The Best Part! Now that your speakers are connected turn on your sound system and get your rock on!
Want the best sound?
Headphones are becoming a definite essential for everyday life. With all the growing technology and mobile devices we also need to have our privacy too.
What you want? We got it!
Here at earphones4ninjas we have the best and most effective headphones available. Whether you are in the market for supreme sound quality or just some comfortable noise cancelling headphones, you can find them right here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Every time you put on your earphones or just listening to the world around you, you are hearing sound waves. Ever think what are they? How do they work? Here are some cool facts about sound waves that I found.
- A human ear never takes a time out. We humans hear twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Even when we are sleeping.
- Sound travels so fast. It travels at 1130 feet per second (that’s fast)
- When a baby is born it can hear sounds as low as twenty hertz and as high as 20,000 hertz.
- Sound is just air being vibrated at different frequencies.
- Sound travels more quickly through solids and liquids then then air because solids and liquids are more condensed.
- In warm air sound travels faster then in cold air.
- Sound waves are air being stretched and squeezed apart and together.
- A dog can hear as much as ten times more then a human can hear.
- Sound is three denominational and spherical, it travels just as equally as strong from the starting point in all directions.
- Humans hear sound through three different parts of the ear. Outer ear, Middle ear, and Inner ear.
So next time you turn on your speakers know there is so much involved with hearing your music.
Keep All Your Music In One Place
Having your music collection all in one place is easy with a handy MP3 player. Building a music collection can be fun and entertaining, but can also be frustrating when you want to hear that one perfect song.
On The Go
Now it can be as easy as syncing and taking that morning run. They are small and compact making hours of music listening easy every where you go.
Bust A Move Anywhere
Now your activities can have their own sound tracks with a great MP3 player.
Are you tired of not hearing the full range of sound in your headphones? Do you find that you are trading comfort for acoustic quality. If so check out the great variety of headphones here.
The different brands we showcase boast sleek designs and adjustable headbands to give you space saving portability. Tonal quality if refined so that you can experience lower and upper tone levels as well as the middle range.
High fidelity headphones make your listening experience something special and can be found here at Earphones 4 Ninjas.