Technology At Its Best
A great pair or earphones are becoming a must have now days. We use them for so many things from working out to doing house hold chores. So why not buy the best quality for your money?
Hear at earphones 4 ninjas we have all types and styles of earphones. Sound quality can really make a difference on how you enjoy your music. Our featured products will give you that crisp, top notch sound experience you have been looking for.
Don’t miss a beat
Thank you for stopping by, we hope to see you again for all your earphone needs.
Every time you put on your earphones or just listening to the world around you, you are hearing sound waves. Ever think what are they? How do they work? Here are some cool facts about sound waves that I found.
- A human ear never takes a time out. We humans hear twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Even when we are sleeping.
- Sound travels so fast. It travels at 1130 feet per second (that’s fast)
- When a baby is born it can hear sounds as low as twenty hertz and as high as 20,000 hertz.
- Sound is just air being vibrated at different frequencies.
- Sound travels more quickly through solids and liquids then then air because solids and liquids are more condensed.
- In warm air sound travels faster then in cold air.
- Sound waves are air being stretched and squeezed apart and together.
- A dog can hear as much as ten times more then a human can hear.
- Sound is three denominational and spherical, it travels just as equally as strong from the starting point in all directions.
- Humans hear sound through three different parts of the ear. Outer ear, Middle ear, and Inner ear.
So next time you turn on your speakers know there is so much involved with hearing your music.
If your looking for a great assortment of earphones, you are definitely in the right place. Earphones 4 Ninjas was made to bring a large variety of designs and manufacturers of the most current high quality earphones in the market.
These stylish and innovative ear buds will help make your browsing adventure an easy and fun experience.
Check us out whenever your looking for something for your listening pleasure, whether your looking for earphones, headphones or a nice set of speakers.
While it’s great to have an IPOD, Tablet or PC to keep in touch with all that is going on in the world, you will need the necessary accessories to keep them going such as chargers, USB battery banks and travel kits.
Here at Earphones 4 Ninjas you can browse many accessory items that will help keep your electronics juiced up and ready to use at a moments notice.
Featured here are also a great variety of IPOD cases that help protect against damage from accidents or rough handling. You’ll find sleek form fitting cases, and textures that help prevent slipping in your hand. Convenient openings are designed for the ports making it easier to plug in a earphone or charger.
Take your time and look around for the best in accessories for your IPOD or tablet and get the most out your electronics.
Having great quality speakers or a custom sound system really makes a difference when it comes to getting higher quality entertainment. The sound can feel much thicker and more rich if set up the right way. Here are some quick steps to set them up.
Placement. One of the best ways to set speakers up are to place them angling in a triangle pattern. With each side of the triangle the same distance. Also try to speakers and tweeters at ear level.
Wire. Cut and measure enough speaker wire to connect speakers to the receiver. Using a wire stripper, strip the wire insulation off each end so about 1/2 inch of bare wire is sticking out.
Connect. Making sure to match up positive to positive, and negative to negative. Connect the 1/2 inch of bare speaker wire to speakers.
Receiver. Same thing as connecting the wire to the speaker, take the bare ends of the extended speaker wire and connect them to the receiver. Making sure to connect the left speaker to the left speaker terminal on the receiver. Same thing with the right. Also connect positive to positive and negative to negative.
The Best Part! Now that your speakers are connected turn on your sound system and get your rock on!